WHY IT IS TRUE: When a guy gets in trouble with his significant other, your job is to help make him a hero again!
PLAN OF ACTION: While many women may respectfully disagree, men should probably be excused for forgetting those special moments in their life. They come to you to be “rescued” from faulty memories, but also with genuine love and devotion. Carefully evaluate the challenge, and, most importantly, the opportunities going forward. Give male clients some creative ideas and suggestions they might “invest in” to overcome these transgressions. If you make him a hero, you become his hero as well. — David Richardson
This article originally appeared in the October 2016 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Know How Stories
- Real Deal: The Case Of The Outlaw In-Law
- Does Your Business Need a Diet Plan for the New Year?
- Consumers Mainly Consider These 2 Factors When Buying Gems
- 21 of Jewelry Retailers' Biggest Fears and How to Forget Them for Good
- Real Deal: A Troubled Veteran's Assault Rifle Purchase Leaves Her Boss Worried and Confused