WHY IT IS TRUE: Millennials — those born between 1982 and 2000 — make up the nation’s largest working population. Because they are glued to their smartphones and tablets, they are most likely to find you on Facebook, Twitter or your website.
PLAN OF ACTION: Since millennials are people-oriented rather than product-oriented, consider placing a romantic bridal engagement proposal story on your website and Facebook page. You will look different from anyone in your marketplace, while at the same time focusing your business on what it is really all about: romance and love. — David Richardson
This article originally appeared in the November 2016 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Know How Stories
- Real Deal: The Case Of The Outlaw In-Law
- Does Your Business Need a Diet Plan for the New Year?
- Consumers Mainly Consider These 2 Factors When Buying Gems
- 21 of Jewelry Retailers' Biggest Fears and How to Forget Them for Good
- Real Deal: A Troubled Veteran's Assault Rifle Purchase Leaves Her Boss Worried and Confused