WHY IT IS TRUE: Millennials — those born between 1982 and 2000 — make up the nation’s largest working population. Because they are glued to their smartphones and tablets, they are most likely to find you on Facebook, Twitter or your website.
PLAN OF ACTION: Since millennials are people-oriented rather than product-oriented, consider placing a romantic bridal engagement proposal story on your website and Facebook page. You will look different from anyone in your marketplace, while at the same time focusing your business on what it is really all about: romance and love. — David Richardson
This article originally appeared in the November 2016 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Know How Stories
- Is It Time to Pull the Plug on This Employee Recommended By a Close Friend?
- Are Jewelers Good Bluffers? The Brain Squad Responds
- What Time of Year Is Best to Get the Absolute Lowest Manufacturer Prices?
- Create the Habit of Loving Gems in Your Children's Library
- Can't Meet? Just Rephrase Your Availability in a More Positive Manner