Why it is true: The first thing most people do when waking up in the morning is check their text messages.
Plan of action: If you want to reach your customer about a critical issue, send him a text message to be seen the very first thing in the morning (and by “critical,” I mean an urgent repair or a special item you have ordered for him). Remarkably, clients will genuinely appreciate your reaching out to them.
Source: David W. Richardson CSP, Jewelry Sales Training International
This article originally appeared in the January 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Know How Stories
- Real Deal: The Case Of The Outlaw In-Law
- Does Your Business Need a Diet Plan for the New Year?
- Consumers Mainly Consider These 2 Factors When Buying Gems
- 21 of Jewelry Retailers' Biggest Fears and How to Forget Them for Good
- Real Deal: A Troubled Veteran's Assault Rifle Purchase Leaves Her Boss Worried and Confused