Ask INSTORE Archives
Handling mediocre employees, expiration dates on gift cards, and finding a certified public...
Getting gold refined, alternatives to cutting your prices, and jewelry inventory software for...
Buying a traffic-counter, dealing with overtime issues, what to do when two employees want the same day off, and...
Finding out the value of your store, handling a salesperson with really bad breath, and things you legally shouldn't ask in a job...
Page 17 of 17
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.
Latest Know How Stories
- When An Unhappy Support Staffer Releases Confidential Pay Rates, A Retailer Is Dumbfounded. What Would You Do?
- What One Jeweler Learned About Trying to Do Everything Herself
- This Simple Trick Can Help You Sell Ideas to Your Team Easily
- This Simple Trick Can Defuse Angry Clients Or Employees
- Here's What to Say When A Customer Tries to Negotiate Or Make Unreasonable Demands