At 50 million strong and with an average age 10 years younger than the general population (28 versus 37), many Hispanics are considering an engagement ring. Do you know which brands, metals and styles often appeal to Latinos? Are you aware of the differences in consumer behavior between acculturated and non-acculturated Hispanics? If not, Hispanic Heritage Month, which starts today, is here to help you.
- Sept. 4 Come on down! On the 45th birthday of “The Price Is Right”, celebrate with your own game. Get customers to guess the value of a diamond prize. High bids are eliminated, closest guess wins!
- Sept. 22 On National Centenarians Day, think about how to get that young bridal customer back in the door — in theory, your store could be selling baubles to her for the next eight decades!
- Sept. 26 On Love Note Day, collect your favorites from your customers and run them on social media.
This article originally appeared in the September 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Know How Stories
- 8 (More) Ways to Go Green in Your Jewelry Store
- Jewelers Are Spending Way More Time on Social Media Than They Used To
- In Battle for No. 2 Diamond Shape, Princess Now Has Close Contenders
- Here's How Much the Average Independent Jeweler Earns – How Do You Compare?
- The Underappreciated Security Threat to Your Financial Health