It’s also the season to start preparing.
It´s December and you´re busy and people are actually buying stuff, so the last thing you want to hear about is taxes, right? But it won´t be long before the “t” word becomes more than a whisper, so a business advisor is offering eight handy steps to how to begin preparing for the inevitable – and even how to soften the blow.
Latest Shine Headlines
- Fewer Jewelry Stores Closed in the First Quarter
- Independent Jewelers Continue to Be Bullish on Outlook for 2017
- GIA Is Rolling Out a Desktop Testing Device for Mounted Gems
- Jewelry Brand Partners With Mercedes-Benz on Special-Edition Car
- Jeweler Finds Something Mysterious — and Cute — Outside His Door