Is she engaged?
Pop star Katy Perry recently stepped out wearing a ring that Entertainment Tonight describes as “massive,” and the jewelry is prompting speculation that the singer may be engaged.
She wore the ring during an evening out with her boyfriend, actor Orlando Bloom, at The Polo Bar in New York. The jewelry was on her left ring finger.
Entertainment Tonight has pictures of Perry wearing the piece, which is described as “an oval cut yellow diamond surrounded by dainty baguettes.”
There’s no confirmation as to whether the ring portends wedding bells. Perry and Bloom have been an item for a little under a year.
One thing’s for sure: Perry wasn’t shy about showing off the jewelry.
Entertainment Tonight quoted a witness saying: “She walked with her left hand leading her, and bent her hand to show off the large sparkler to the cameras.”
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a Lucky Break
- Take the Perfect Proposal Selfie With This Engagement Ring Phone Case
- Gem Quiz: This Flamboyant Gem Was Named After a Founding Father of Brazilian Mineralogy
- There's Something Missing From Gene the Jeweler's Business ... Several Somethings, Actually
- Cartoon: A Surefire Way to Stop Losing Gemstones