Is she engaged?
Pop star Katy Perry recently stepped out wearing a ring that Entertainment Tonight describes as “massive,” and the jewelry is prompting speculation that the singer may be engaged.
She wore the ring during an evening out with her boyfriend, actor Orlando Bloom, at The Polo Bar in New York. The jewelry was on her left ring finger.
Entertainment Tonight has pictures of Perry wearing the piece, which is described as “an oval cut yellow diamond surrounded by dainty baguettes.”
There’s no confirmation as to whether the ring portends wedding bells. Perry and Bloom have been an item for a little under a year.
One thing’s for sure: Perry wasn’t shy about showing off the jewelry.
Entertainment Tonight quoted a witness saying: “She walked with her left hand leading her, and bent her hand to show off the large sparkler to the cameras.”
Latest Shine Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- Man Accused of Buying $100,000 in Jewelry with Dead Person's Credit Card
- Tiffany Sales Surprisingly Low
- MJSA Announces 2017 Vision Award Winners (Take a Look at These Designs)
- These Eager Jewelry Buyers Are Avoiding Your Store — Here's Why