Is she engaged?
Pop star Katy Perry recently stepped out wearing a ring that Entertainment Tonight describes as “massive,” and the jewelry is prompting speculation that the singer may be engaged.
She wore the ring during an evening out with her boyfriend, actor Orlando Bloom, at The Polo Bar in New York. The jewelry was on her left ring finger.
Entertainment Tonight has pictures of Perry wearing the piece, which is described as “an oval cut yellow diamond surrounded by dainty baguettes.”
There’s no confirmation as to whether the ring portends wedding bells. Perry and Bloom have been an item for a little under a year.
One thing’s for sure: Perry wasn’t shy about showing off the jewelry.
Entertainment Tonight quoted a witness saying: “She walked with her left hand leading her, and bent her hand to show off the large sparkler to the cameras.”
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: Jewelry Design Is a Labor of Love
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Creates the Tool to End All Tools
- Gene Creates Lots of 'Custom' Jewelry ... But Does He Really?
- Believe It or Not, Avocado Ring Boxes Are Now a Thing
- New JVC CEO Gets Personal, Including Why She's a Nerd and Her Favorite Advice from RuPaul
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.