He couldn’t stay away.
Dick Anderson decided a while back that he was done with the retail jewelry business.
And then he decided he wasn't.
Anderson recently reopened his store, Anderson’s Jewelry, in Greeneville, TN, the Greeneville Sun reports.
He had left the business in 2015. A few months later, he wanted back in.
He told the newspaper: “I actually missed it. It’s all I had ever done.”
Anderson's father had started the store in 1965.
The new incarnation of the store is at a different location in town. And there's another twist, as well.
Anderson is sharing space with Tom Paxton, who operates The Jewelry Bench, a business specializing in repair work.
Paxton had already been working from the East Gate Shopping Center location for a few years.
Read more at the Greeneville Sun.
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a Lucky Break
- Take the Perfect Proposal Selfie With This Engagement Ring Phone Case
- Gem Quiz: This Flamboyant Gem Was Named After a Founding Father of Brazilian Mineralogy
- There's Something Missing From Gene the Jeweler's Business ... Several Somethings, Actually
- Cartoon: A Surefire Way to Stop Losing Gemstones