He couldn’t stay away.
Dick Anderson decided a while back that he was done with the retail jewelry business.
And then he decided he wasn't.
Anderson recently reopened his store, Anderson’s Jewelry, in Greeneville, TN, the Greeneville Sun reports.
He had left the business in 2015. A few months later, he wanted back in.
He told the newspaper: “I actually missed it. It’s all I had ever done.”
Anderson's father had started the store in 1965.
The new incarnation of the store is at a different location in town. And there's another twist, as well.
Anderson is sharing space with Tom Paxton, who operates The Jewelry Bench, a business specializing in repair work.
Paxton had already been working from the East Gate Shopping Center location for a few years.
Read more at the Greeneville Sun.
Latest Shine Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- Man Accused of Buying $100,000 in Jewelry with Dead Person's Credit Card
- Tiffany Sales Surprisingly Low
- MJSA Announces 2017 Vision Award Winners (Take a Look at These Designs)
- These Eager Jewelry Buyers Are Avoiding Your Store — Here's Why