The winners provide “an unforgettable brand experience.”
Hearts On Fire has named James & Sons, which has locations in Chicago and Orland Park, IL and Schereville, IN, as its 2016 Global Retailer of the Year.
Other winners in the brand's 2016 Retailer of the Year awards program for independent retail partners:
- Rookie of the Year - The Diamond Galleria, Evansville, IN
- Bridal Retailer of the Year - Wedding Ring Shop, Honolulu, HI
- Increased Sell-Through Retailer of the Year - Koser Jewelers, Mount Joy, PA
- Brand Advocate Retailer of the Year - MG Joyeros, Panama City, Panama
The 2016 honors were given to retail partners "who best aligned themselves with Hearts On Fire's specific business goals," according to a press release.
"All of these teams are recognized for dedication to growing their Hearts On Fire business, providing an unforgettable brand experience, maximizing marketing initiatives and in store environments, and most importantly, an immersion into the Hearts On Fire culture of exceptional training and brand values designed to drive sell through at the counter," the release stated.
James & Sons, led by owners Jim and John Sunderland, was praised for having increased inventory, exceptional brand training for staff, a creative marketing plan and robust trunk shows. The jeweler also installed new Hearts on Fire brand boutiques in all of its store environments.
Hearts On Fire retailers have more than 750 locations in 32 countries.
"2016 was a year of laser focus for Hearts On Fire, as we took huge strides in building the brand and continuing to strengthen our independent retail partnerships," said Caryl Capeci, president of Hearts On Fire. "Our primary objective and the foundation of our programs was to drive sell through success at retail and support our partners to achieve a ROI above industry standards.
"As a result, our brand is stronger than ever, and we are positioned for huge momentum as we head into the New Year. We sincerely thank our partners worldwide, and hope that they are all as excited as we are to see what comes next during this exciting time."
Latest Shine Headlines
- Red Diamonds Might Replace GPS Systems, Make Driverless Cars a Reality
- Robber Takes $16M in Diamonds from Jewelry Shop
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Silpada Sues 3 Former Workers and a Jewelry Store
- Tiffany Reports Lower Holiday Sales; Trump Tower Commotion Partly to Blame