Prepare to cringe.
If you sell lot of engagement rings, you might be accustomed to handing out a few tips on how to propose.
Well, here’s something you can advise hopeful grooms NOT to do.
Inside edition reports that Isaiah Adams decided to propose to his girlfriend, Grace, at a Maryland waterfall. She happily said yes, but when he went to give her the ring he'd selected, things didn't go so well.
The jewelry tumbled into the waterfall and hasn't been seen since.
His girlfriend told the TV program: "I was crying with happiness but then I was crying with fear all at the same time."
It's not all bad, though. They still plan to get married.
Latest Shine Headlines
- Montage Introduces Jewelry and Watch Care Plan Program
- Jewelry Exec Allegedly Went to Disturbing Lengths to Clean Up Google Results
- Fewer Jewelry Stores Closed in the First Quarter
- Independent Jewelers Continue to Be Bullish on Outlook for 2017
- GIA Is Rolling Out a Desktop Testing Device for Mounted Gems