Taking the ring off doesn't help.
New jewelry by Jason Arasheben, jeweler to the stars, leaves no doubt about its wearer's relationship status, even after it's taken off.
Arasheben, of Jason of Beverly Hills, shared a photo of a ring on Instagram that leaves an imprint after it's removed, Yahoo Style reports.
The site describes it as "a black gold ring with a half-set of five rows of black diamonds bearing the word 'MARRIED' on the interior." The letters in "MARRIED" are raised, so the ring leaves a sort of "brand" on the wearer's finger for a while.
Arasheben originally created the ring for himself after his wife, Lisa, "remarked that she wished the ring would leave a mark on him if he was going to keep taking it off." But lots of other people wanted them, too, so he started making more.
Rings in the collection sell for $1,700 and up.
Read more at Yahoo Style
Latest Shine Headlines
- Independent Jewelers Continue to Be Bullish on Outlook for 2017
- GIA Is Rolling Out a Desktop Testing Device for Mounted Gems
- Jewelry Brand Partners With Mercedes-Benz on Special-Edition Car
- Jeweler Finds Something Mysterious — and Cute — Outside His Door
- Atlanta Jewelry Show Names New Executive Director