Authorities are questioning them.
French authorities have picked up 17 people as they investigate the armed robbery of Kim Kardashian that took place in October, CNN reports.
The people are being detained for questioning, according to the prosecutor's office in Paris.
Gunmen robbed the reality-TV star of about $10 million worth of jewelry and cash in a private mansion in Paris, according to CNN.
They were disguised in police uniforms.
The detainees can be held for as long as 96 hours for questioning, CNN reports. They span a wide range of ages, from 23 to 73.
Among the items taken from Kardashian was a ring with an approximate value of $4.5 million, authorities said.
Read more at CNN
Latest Shine Headlines
- Montage Introduces Jewelry and Watch Care Plan Program
- Jewelry Exec Allegedly Went to Disturbing Lengths to Clean Up Google Results
- Fewer Jewelry Stores Closed in the First Quarter
- Independent Jewelers Continue to Be Bullish on Outlook for 2017
- GIA Is Rolling Out a Desktop Testing Device for Mounted Gems