It's a 15.93-carat diamond.
Kristoff Jewelers in Naples, FL, is offering a Ferrari with the purchase of a 15.93-carat diamond ring.
The price tag for the package is $695,000.
The News-Press quotes Michael Rose, owner of the jewelry store, saying: "For this Valentine’s Day we wanted to offer an ultimate gift package that would please the Mrs. and the Mr., so we partnered with our friends at Naples Motorsports and came up with a fantastic promotion."
The jeweler's website describes the jewelry as a round brilliant diamond ring — AGS certified, J color, SI2 clarity and "the ultimate statement diamond."
As for the car: "The 2016 Ferrari California T has 3.9 liter V-8 twin turbo, 552 horse power, seven speed dual clutch transmission," the site states.
The price includes all sales tax, title and fees. Only a wire transfer payment will be accepted.
Read more at the News-Press
Photo source: kristoffjewelers.com
Latest Shine Headlines
- Montage Introduces Jewelry and Watch Care Plan Program
- Jewelry Exec Allegedly Went to Disturbing Lengths to Clean Up Google Results
- Fewer Jewelry Stores Closed in the First Quarter
- Independent Jewelers Continue to Be Bullish on Outlook for 2017
- GIA Is Rolling Out a Desktop Testing Device for Mounted Gems