Most of it will never be recovered.
Most of the jewelry that was taken from Kim Kardashian in a robbery in France is gone for good, one of the alleged robbers says.
In police testimony, he said most of it was melted down, Entertainment Tonight reports.
It was then sold in Antwerp.
But there's one notable exception: Kardashian's multimillion-dollar engagement ring.
In the testimony, the alleged robber, Aomar Ait KIhedache, said: "There is a person who has it. Everyone was afraid to sell, because it’s a stone that’s very easily spotted."
The testimony was published by Le Monde.
KIhedache is one of 10 individuals charged in the crime.
Read more at Entertainment Tonight
Latest Shine Headlines
- Independent Jewelers Continue to Be Bullish on Outlook for 2017
- GIA Is Rolling Out a Desktop Testing Device for Mounted Gems
- Jewelry Brand Partners With Mercedes-Benz on Special-Edition Car
- Jeweler Finds Something Mysterious — and Cute — Outside His Door
- Atlanta Jewelry Show Names New Executive Director