Take our poll.
What's in a name?
The job titles you use — formally or informally — say something about the culture of your business.
Some titles sound more official than others. Some are more traditional, while some are fairly recent inventions. And there's the whole issue of political correctness ....
How about the people who sell jewelry in your store — what do you call them? Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter!
What are you more likely to call a member of your sales team?— INSTORE (@instoremag) February 1, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- Here's What One Jeweler Wanted to Say When A Client Asked Why There Was A Charge for Appraisals
- You Won't Believe What This Associate Said to An Off-Duty Cop Shopping in His Store
- This Piece of Jewelry Grew 12X in Value — or So Gene the Jeweler Thinks
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a New Look
- Gene the Jeweler Takes Lots of Vacations — One Each Day, in Fact
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.