Take our poll.
What's in a name?
The job titles you use — formally or informally — say something about the culture of your business.
Some titles sound more official than others. Some are more traditional, while some are fairly recent inventions. And there's the whole issue of political correctness ....
How about the people who sell jewelry in your store — what do you call them? Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter!
What are you more likely to call a member of your sales team?— INSTORE (@instoremag) February 1, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a Lucky Break
- Take the Perfect Proposal Selfie With This Engagement Ring Phone Case
- Gem Quiz: This Flamboyant Gem Was Named After a Founding Father of Brazilian Mineralogy
- There's Something Missing From Gene the Jeweler's Business ... Several Somethings, Actually
- Cartoon: A Surefire Way to Stop Losing Gemstones