Take our poll.
What's in a name?
The job titles you use — formally or informally — say something about the culture of your business.
Some titles sound more official than others. Some are more traditional, while some are fairly recent inventions. And there's the whole issue of political correctness ....
How about the people who sell jewelry in your store — what do you call them? Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter!
What are you more likely to call a member of your sales team?— INSTORE (@instoremag) February 1, 2017
Latest Shine Headlines
- Jewelry Exec Allegedly Went to Disturbing Lengths to Clean Up Google Results
- Fewer Jewelry Stores Closed in the First Quarter
- Independent Jewelers Continue to Be Bullish on Outlook for 2017
- GIA Is Rolling Out a Desktop Testing Device for Mounted Gems
- Jewelry Brand Partners With Mercedes-Benz on Special-Edition Car