Forevermark is now available in 25 markets.
Forevermark, the diamond brand from The De Beers Group of Cos., has passed 2,000 retail doors globally.
The brand hit the milestone with the opening of the Zen Diamond Anatolium store in the city of Bursa in Turkey, according to a press release.
Forevermark is now available in 25 markets worldwide.
The release notes that De Beers continues to invest substantially in Forevermark, with $85 million spent on the brand’s consumer-facing marketing activities in 2016.
- The opening of the 2,000th Forevermark retail door follows a 2016 that included:
- A 14 percent increase in door numbers.
- Expansion into three new markets – Hungary, South Korea and Thailand.
"A 21 percent year-on-year increase in inscription numbers," said Stephen Lussier, CEO of Forevermark. "Opening our 2,000th global retail door around eight years after launching the brand is an amazing achievement. We will continue to invest significantly in the brand to support its fast growth."
Lussier added: "In 2017 we will inscribe our two millionth Forevermark diamond, highlighting just how strong demand is for diamond jewelry that’s not only beautiful and individual, but also responsibly sourced. Meanwhile, we will also expand further through our licensee model in Western Europe and Asia in 2017, meaning that the Forevermark promise will reach even more consumers around the world."
Read the full press release
Latest Shine Headlines
- Fewer Jewelry Stores Closed in the First Quarter
- Independent Jewelers Continue to Be Bullish on Outlook for 2017
- GIA Is Rolling Out a Desktop Testing Device for Mounted Gems
- Jewelry Brand Partners With Mercedes-Benz on Special-Edition Car
- Jeweler Finds Something Mysterious — and Cute — Outside His Door