It will debut during the 2017 trade show season.
NEW YORK, NY – White Pine Trading LLC has announced the establishment of its first jewelry brand, WPJ. Through WPJ, the company will introduce a limited collection of jewelry using a combination of rare gemstones and diamonds.
WPJ’s inaugural collection will include pieces ranging in price from $5,000 to $100,000, with a focus on "elegant cocktail rings and vibrant statement necklaces."
The collection’s first pieces will showcase its focus on fancy colored diamonds, including:
- A 1.69 carat fancy purple-pink heart shape mounted as a pendant in platinum and 18k rose gold with micro pave frame.
- A 1.01 carat fancy deep brownish orange pink radiant mounted as a ring in platinum and 18k rose gold with a micro pave double halo.
- A 3.16 carat fancy vivid yellow IF cushion mounted as a ring in platinum and 18k yellow gold with matching bullet shape sides weighing 1.17 carats total.
"Colored diamonds have been one of the most notable categories in fine jewelry recently, yet these beloved pieces can be extremely hard to come by," said Andrew Brown, president of White Pine Trading. "White Pine is both proud and excited to bring them to the market in an exceptional, new way."
WPJ will make its debut over the course of the 2017 trade show season, during which the company will unveil new pieces at each event.
Latest Shine Headlines
- Independent Jewelers Continue to Be Bullish on Outlook for 2017
- GIA Is Rolling Out a Desktop Testing Device for Mounted Gems
- Jewelry Brand Partners With Mercedes-Benz on Special-Edition Car
- Jeweler Finds Something Mysterious — and Cute — Outside His Door
- Atlanta Jewelry Show Names New Executive Director