It's focusing on products for "loyal customers."
Ivanka Trump is moving into fashion jewelry, USA Today reports.
The shift away from fine jewelry is "part of our company’s commitment to offering solution-oriented products at accessible price points," brand President Abigail Klem said in a statement.
Klem said the company will focus on "existing and new categories that are most relevant to our loyal customers — including fashion jewelry, which successfully launched last fall with price points that are aligned with the rest of our collection."
The presidential daughter's brand has seen a recent spike in popularity, USA Today reports. It made the news several times lately as retailers Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus stopped selling it and presidential aide Kellyanne Conway plugged it on a talk show.
When Nordstrom earlier this year pulled the brand, which includes also clothing and other products, it said it was doing so based on performance. But Business Insider noted that the decision came "amid calls for a boycott against retailers that carry Trump products."
Read more at USA Today
Latest Shine Headlines
- MJSA Announces 2017 Vision Award Winners (Take a Look at These Designs)
- These Eager Jewelry Buyers Are Avoiding Your Store — Here's Why
- High-End Jeweler Enters Insolvency Proceeding
- De Beers to Auction Polished Diamonds
- Jeweler — Once Victim to $15M Heist — Is Burglarized Again, and Other Crime News