He previously worked for Chanel.
Breguet has a new brand president for the U.S. and Canada.
Peter Kramer brings extensive industry experience to the Swiss manufacturer of luxury watches. He most recently worked for Chanel, where he spent five years as executive director of sales and network development for watches and fine jewelry.
Prior to that, he spent 12 years at Cartier as an executive in various sales, marketing and operations positions.
Women's Wear Daily reports that Kramer began his new position in February.
Breguet is part of The Swatch Group.
Latest Shine Headlines
- Share Your Thoughts on Platinum Heads for a Chance to Win a Prize!
- Rio Tinto Appoints President of Diavik Diamond Mines
- Here's the Truth About All Those Diamond-Industry Predictions ...
- Burglars — One in a Pig Mask — Hit Jewelry Store, Cause Lockdown of Hotel
- Jeweler Apologizes for Controversial Billboard