It’s called "Inner Brilliance."
BASEL, SWITZERLAND – Hong Kong brand Coronet of Aaron Shum Jewelry Ltd. is proud to unveiling its partnership with award-winning Canadian jewelry designer and painter Reena Ahluwalia by launching the Coronet By Reena Ahluwalia line. Premiering at Baselworld will be Inner Brilliance, a Coronet By Reena Ahluwalia diamond jewelry collection.
According to a press release: "The collection captures the essence of the patented Coronet setting that ensembles seven round brilliants with an elevated center diamond set without prongs, creating effect of one grand solitaire. The highlighted design element in Reena's story is a pointer that points to the true center of our being - our inner brilliance. A constant reminder to stay connected to what's most valuable to us, including pillars of our personal values - our Family, Friendship, Love, Passion, Health and Dreams."
The jewelry pieces also rotate on central axis.
Aaron Shum, founder of Coronet and president of Aaron Shum Jewelry, said, “With our continuous endeavors to breakthrough in design and technology, Coronet differentiates itself as the trend setter of the industry and this year, we are happy to further the collaboration with jewelry designer and diamond painter Reena Ahluwalia by launching a collection of jewelry that inspires the realignment of personal values and allowing our inner brilliance to shine through.”
The Inner Brilliance collection comes in colorless diamonds and also in rubies and diamonds combination. There are 21 SKUs available in 18K white, rose and yellow gold.
The collection consists of necklace, pendant, earrings and rings.
Along with the jewelry collection, on exclusive view at Baselworld will be Ahluwalia’s 4-foot hyper-realistic Coronet Diamond painting.
Ahluwalia said, "The Inner Brilliance collection is all about self-expression, deep emotional connection to our personal values and a reminder to stay connected to what’s most valuable to us."
Latest Fun Stories
- This Job Is the 'Polar Opposite' of Being a Jeweler
- Gene the Jeweler's 'Free Range' Employees Set Their Own Sales Goals
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gives a Generous Appraisal
- This Jeweler’s New Orleans Shop is an Ode to Garage Sales, Taxidermy and Tchotchkes
- Here's What One Jeweler Wanted to Say When A Client Asked Why There Was A Charge for Appraisals
Don't Gamble with Your Retirement
Let Wilkerson manage every detail of the most important sale of your life.
Latest Shine Headlines
- Here Are the Watches That Top CEOs Are Wearing
- Jewelry Designer Launches Campaign to Find Out What Millennials Really Think
- The True State of Retail — According to Yelp
- Jewelers’ Confidence Levels Drop From Record Highs
- This State Spends the Most on Engagement Rings ... and This One Spends the Least