They entered through the roof.
Burglars took more than $1 million in jewelry from a store in Philadelphia, WPVI-TV reports.
Police said the crime appears to have occurred after Kim Thanh jewelry store, which is located in the city's Lawncrest area, closed Sunday evening.
WPVI reports that a hole in the roof was visible from a helicopter, and a nearby business owner said that's how the thieves entered.
Power and phone lines were also cut.
Police suspect that the same culprits were also responsible for a burglary at Kim Thanh a couple of months ago, according to the news outlet. In the previous crime, the thieves entered through a wall.
Read more at WPVI
Latest Shine Headlines
- Share Your Thoughts on Platinum Heads for a Chance to Win a Prize!
- Rio Tinto Appoints President of Diavik Diamond Mines
- Here's the Truth About All Those Diamond-Industry Predictions ...
- Burglars — One in a Pig Mask — Hit Jewelry Store, Cause Lockdown of Hotel
- Jeweler Apologizes for Controversial Billboard