They entered through the roof.
Burglars took more than $1 million in jewelry from a store in Philadelphia, WPVI-TV reports.
Police said the crime appears to have occurred after Kim Thanh jewelry store, which is located in the city's Lawncrest area, closed Sunday evening.
WPVI reports that a hole in the roof was visible from a helicopter, and a nearby business owner said that's how the thieves entered.
Power and phone lines were also cut.
Police suspect that the same culprits were also responsible for a burglary at Kim Thanh a couple of months ago, according to the news outlet. In the previous crime, the thieves entered through a wall.
Read more at WPVI
Latest Shine Headlines
- Montage Introduces Jewelry and Watch Care Plan Program
- Jewelry Exec Allegedly Went to Disturbing Lengths to Clean Up Google Results
- Fewer Jewelry Stores Closed in the First Quarter
- Independent Jewelers Continue to Be Bullish on Outlook for 2017
- GIA Is Rolling Out a Desktop Testing Device for Mounted Gems