Fortunately, no one was injured.
Parts of the Bellagio Resort & Casino in Las Vegas were locked down early Saturday after a jewelry store within the hotel was burglarized.
Authorities say at least three men, all wearing suits, were part of the burglary, CNN reports. They had sledgehammers, and one of the men reportedly wore a pig mask.
Spooked guests fled outside, according to news reports.
Police said one of the men had a gun, but no one was injured. CNN reports that authorities took a suspect into custody and were questioning him.
A Twitter user with the handle "K" posted a photo from the scene and wrote: "Literally just witnessed an armed robber in a pig mask at a Rolex store at the Bellagio & then his arrest."
Read more at CNN
Latest Shine Headlines
- Jewelry Exec Allegedly Went to Disturbing Lengths to Clean Up Google Results
- Fewer Jewelry Stores Closed in the First Quarter
- Independent Jewelers Continue to Be Bullish on Outlook for 2017
- GIA Is Rolling Out a Desktop Testing Device for Mounted Gems
- Jewelry Brand Partners With Mercedes-Benz on Special-Edition Car