Fortunately, no one was injured.
Parts of the Bellagio Resort & Casino in Las Vegas were locked down early Saturday after a jewelry store within the hotel was burglarized.
Authorities say at least three men, all wearing suits, were part of the burglary, CNN reports. They had sledgehammers, and one of the men reportedly wore a pig mask.
Spooked guests fled outside, according to news reports.
Police said one of the men had a gun, but no one was injured. CNN reports that authorities took a suspect into custody and were questioning him.
A Twitter user with the handle "K" posted a photo from the scene and wrote: "Literally just witnessed an armed robber in a pig mask at a Rolex store at the Bellagio & then his arrest."
Read more at CNN
Latest Fun Stories
- Here's What One Jeweler Wanted to Say When A Client Asked Why There Was A Charge for Appraisals
- You Won't Believe What This Associate Said to An Off-Duty Cop Shopping in His Store
- This Piece of Jewelry Grew 12X in Value — or So Gene the Jeweler Thinks
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a New Look
- Gene the Jeweler Takes Lots of Vacations — One Each Day, in Fact
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.