Take a brief survey.
Platinum Guild International (PGI) is conducting a survey designed to gather input from your business in relation to their new marketing initiative: “Platinum heads — the standard setting for diamonds.” The program will help independent retailers drive more platinum sales and increase their bottom line. PGI is an industry association committed to supporting jewelry retailers with dynamic consumer marketing and trade educational programs.
Your opinions and experiences are important to understanding trends that will directly shape the new marketing initiative and your responses will be held in strictest confidence.
This survey is brief and will take maximum 5-10 minutes to complete.
All survey respondents who complete the survey and enter their email address will be entered into a drawing for one of three $100 American Express gift cards. Your email address submitted to this survey will be used only for the Sweepstakes drawing and to alert the winner of the drawing.
The survey will close on April 12, 2017. We appreciate your participation.
Latest Shine Headlines
- Montage Introduces Jewelry and Watch Care Plan Program
- Jewelry Exec Allegedly Went to Disturbing Lengths to Clean Up Google Results
- Fewer Jewelry Stores Closed in the First Quarter
- Independent Jewelers Continue to Be Bullish on Outlook for 2017
- GIA Is Rolling Out a Desktop Testing Device for Mounted Gems