He seems fond of this surprise.
Bobby Coats of Coats Jewelers in Cleveland, TX, found quite a surprise outside his front door one recent morning.
About 150 rubber ducks had been placed along the sidewalk, each one with a unique detail such as a firefighter's helmet, Chron.com reports.
It's not yet clear who placed the ducks. But it was apparently done as an act of civic pride, because alongside the ducks was a sign reading "Cleveland has its ducks in a row."
About a week earlier someone had placed a similar set of ducks outside Cleveland Hometown Sears.
Coats doesn't seem to mind having a collection of ducks around. So far he's chosen to leave them in place.
Read more at Chron.com
Latest Shine Headlines
- Montage Introduces Jewelry and Watch Care Plan Program
- Jewelry Exec Allegedly Went to Disturbing Lengths to Clean Up Google Results
- Fewer Jewelry Stores Closed in the First Quarter
- Independent Jewelers Continue to Be Bullish on Outlook for 2017
- GIA Is Rolling Out a Desktop Testing Device for Mounted Gems