It’s available in black or white.
Jeweler Thomas Sabo has worked with Mercedes-Benz on a special-edition car.
The custom Thomas Sabo version of the A-Class PEAK model will be available in early May at dealerships in the Nuremberg, Germany, area as well as online, according to a press release. It will start at 29,480 euros (US $31,412).
"For the visual refinement of the A-Class, I chose iconic design elements from our Sterling Silver collection that would highlight the model's sporty dynamics," said company founder Thomas Sabo.
- The Thomas Sabo Edition Glam, with white paintwork, is adorned with the filigree Arabesque motif of the ladies' Glam & Soul Collection. The fleur-de-lis motif of the men's Rebel at heart Collection was chosen for the black model, the Thomas Sabo Edition Rebel. Both patterns are firmly anchored as iconic designs in the distinctive handwriting of Thomas Sabo and have shaped the sterling silver jewelry collection for many years, according to the release.
- Iconic design elements or the Thomas Sabo logo are found prominently displayed over the exterior of this model in places such as the mirror mount, roof spoiler crosspieces, hubcaps and fender plaques.
- In the interior, the floor mats are customized, and the COMAND controller, the door sills and the storage shelves are presented in the Thomas Sabo look.
- The Thomas Sabo Edition logo appears on the floor mats, on the plaque and on the door sill.
Latest Shine Headlines
- Montage Introduces Jewelry and Watch Care Plan Program
- Jewelry Exec Allegedly Went to Disturbing Lengths to Clean Up Google Results
- Fewer Jewelry Stores Closed in the First Quarter
- Independent Jewelers Continue to Be Bullish on Outlook for 2017
- GIA Is Rolling Out a Desktop Testing Device for Mounted Gems