It’s designed to help you sell.
(Press Release) GN Diamond is introducing new technology to help retailers sell more diamonds.
The company explains:
- GN Diamond now utilizes Sarine, the world’s leading developer of technology for the diamond industry. Sarine is an independent contractor that objectively measures light performance and fire in diamonds. It takes into account where the birthmarks are within each diamond and ranks the overall brilliance of the diamond.
- The Sarine Light Display will rank the sparkle in all diamonds.
- A full display of the certification, light performance, 3D loupe, birthmarks, cut and craftsmanship, ID Inscription is easily viewed on a smartphone, laptop or iPad.
- These results show that GN diamonds are naturally brighter than other generic diamonds on the internet and other diamonds in the marketplace.
- GN Diamond sells only the brightest and whitest of Russian cut rough, which facilitates the sale of diamonds.
The company further explains that over the past eight months, it has surveyed customers who use Sarine Technology as part of their sales presentations. The results:
- 15 percent increase in closing more diamond sales when competing directly with internet sites.
- This technology helps explain why two GSI1, 1 ct diamonds are not the same and why certain diamonds are brighter than others.
- Extreme delight in utilizing the Sarine display to show a customer the diamond’s inclusions as seen under a 10 power loupe. Now, the consumer can easily see the natural inclusions without fumbling with a jeweler’s loupe.
- Increase in consumer confidence and knowledge when buying a diamond direct from a retailer.
- Retailers believe that as more of their internal sales people gain more knowledge and stronger comfort levels in explaining Sarine, their closing rates will increase even more.
In describing the new GN Diamond Virtual Reality (VR) Experience, the company stated:
"Our brand new virtual reality initiative presents the journey that each diamond must take, starting in the Russian diamond mine where it was first unearthed. Adding a virtual reality headset makes this experience completely immersive for customers. The imaging provided by Sarine paired with virtual reality immersion turns jewelry shopping into a unique life experience."
The company also stated:
"Over the past 18 months, GN has done a giant transformation shifting $70 million in loose diamond inventory to GIA, AGS, and EGL USA, becoming one of the largest wholesalers on Rapnet of GIA diamonds with 90% of their inventory on the first page of Rapnet."