Clifford Newton Farrar Jr. passed away on February 28, 2011, at the age of 88. Born in Gallup, NM in 1923, Farrar played on the 1941 Gallup High School state champion football squad. He began his...
Is a Diamond Truly Perfect?? When you buy a diamond, you expect it to be the most perfect stone in the world. This is because of the diamond's reputation as the ultimate gemstone. The...
Filmore George Weber, born May 5, 1924, Manhattan, NY, died Nov. 7, 2010 in Madison, WI. A veteran of the Second World War, he served honorably in the U.S. Navy from 1941 - 1945, on active duty in...
Stuart Robertson, GG (GIA) To Receive the Prestigious Antonio C. Bonanno Award For Excellence in Gemology
The Accredited Gemologists Association (AGA) is pleased to announce that Stuart Robertson has been awarded the 2011 Antonio C. Bonanno Award For Excellence in Gemology. Stuart’s interests in...
Damiani Creates $2 Million Bombshell Fantasy Bra for Victoria’s Secret to be Worn by Supermodel Adriana...
Page 868 of 880
Latest Fun Stories
- Here's What One Jeweler Wanted to Say When A Client Asked Why There Was A Charge for Appraisals
- You Won't Believe What This Associate Said to An Off-Duty Cop Shopping in His Store
- This Piece of Jewelry Grew 12X in Value — or So Gene the Jeweler Thinks
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a New Look
- Gene the Jeweler Takes Lots of Vacations — One Each Day, in Fact
Latest Shine Headlines
- The Jewelry Industry Was the Star at This 116-Year-Old Event
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shows Off 'Enormous' Engagement Ring
- 817 US Jewelry Retailers Closed Their Doors in 2017
- Designer Maya Brenner to Donate Pendant Proceeds to CA Mudslide Victims
- With $500K Expansion, Jeweler Seeks to Meet Demand from 'Next Generation'