This client turns the beat around with a ’70s vibe
She might not remember the ’70s, but she loves to recreate the looks of the era, which also took over the runways for the past few seasons: bell-bottoms, wrap dresses, platform shoes, fringe, and gold jewelry. She watches The Last Days Of Disco for influence and Saturday Night Fever for reference and looks to icons Lauren Hutton, Bianca Jagger and Cher for how to pull off the look and revive the feminist sex appeal of the day.
Latest Products Stories
- 18 Colored Gemstone Designs That Will Light Up Your Showcases
- Five New Jewelry Designs for February
- Jewelry Designer Belle Brooke Barer Found an Inspiring Space in Santa Fe – and She's There to Stay
- Dog Tags and Military Looks Hit Spring's Runways
- Three Pieces That Show Why Jewelry Designers Are Thinking Pink This Year