This client turns the beat around with a ’70s vibe
She might not remember the ’70s, but she loves to recreate the looks of the era, which also took over the runways for the past few seasons: bell-bottoms, wrap dresses, platform shoes, fringe, and gold jewelry. She watches The Last Days Of Disco for influence and Saturday Night Fever for reference and looks to icons Lauren Hutton, Bianca Jagger and Cher for how to pull off the look and revive the feminist sex appeal of the day.
Latest Products Stories
- Todd Reed’s Newest Bridal Rings — in Trending Yellow Gold
- Which Designers Would Jewelers Build an Entire Store Around?
- Brain Squad Members Share Their Hottest Sellers for January
- 19 Fashion Jewelry Looks That Truly Bring the Fabulous
- Earrings Inspired by Cathedral Windows Lead New Jewelry Designs for March