This client turns the beat around with a ’70s vibe
She might not remember the ’70s, but she loves to recreate the looks of the era, which also took over the runways for the past few seasons: bell-bottoms, wrap dresses, platform shoes, fringe, and gold jewelry. She watches The Last Days Of Disco for influence and Saturday Night Fever for reference and looks to icons Lauren Hutton, Bianca Jagger and Cher for how to pull off the look and revive the feminist sex appeal of the day.
Latest Products Stories
- 19 Perfect Styles for the Year of the Ear
- Brain Squad Members Share Their Hottest Sellers for March
- Michelle Fantaci Releases First Bridal Collection and More Releases for May
- 4 Perfect Picks for the Woman Who Has It All and Isn't Afraid to Show It Off
- Coralie Charriol Paul Carries on a Classic Design Tradition