Valentino Spring 2017 Runway. photo courtesy of Rex/Shuttershock
Designers are seeing fashion and jewelry through rose-colored glasses. From ready-to-wear to jewelry, there are a range of pastel to vibrant pink hues in gemstones that are anything but girly. Styles include strong statement and stacking pieces, which reflect powerful femininity.
Michelle Fantaci pink sapphire half hoops accented with diamonds, $3,375, michellefantaci.com
Suzy Landa 18K gold three-stone pink tourmaline ring with emerald cut center tourmaline flanked by a matched pair of emerald cut sides (10.51 TCW) with diamond accents, $10,340, suzylanda.com
Margery Hirschey 22K pink tourmaline and spinel earrings, $6,435, margeryhirschey.com
This article originally appeared in the January 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- 18 Colored Gemstone Designs That Will Light Up Your Showcases
- Five New Jewelry Designs for February
- Jewelry Designer Belle Brooke Barer Found an Inspiring Space in Santa Fe – and She's There to Stay
- Dog Tags and Military Looks Hit Spring's Runways
- Three Pieces That Show Why Jewelry Designers Are Thinking Pink This Year