Balmain Spring Runway 2017. PHOTO COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
Military looks marched down the spring 2017 international runway in high style army khakis and greens. When these inspirations translate into jewelry, they are anything but utilitarian. Dog tags get a makeover with symbolic references, black diamonds and rough-hewn textures, while all other classifications get a hint of green and brown gems and a salute to tactile interest.
Victor Velyan 24K gold and silver dog tags with green and brown patina and various symbolism including “Hand of God,” “Creation of Adam,” dagger and cross, $3,300-$3,520, victorvelyan.com
K. Brunini body armor cuffs in sterling silver with camouflage patina and French green beryl center stones ranging from 18.99 to 32.35 carats, surrounded by gray diamonds, $13,850-$18,4750, kbrunini.com
Karen Karch blackened silver and 10K yellow gold medium and large dog tag necklace, $1,600, karenkarch.com
This article originally appeared in the January 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- 19 Perfect Styles for the Year of the Ear
- Brain Squad Members Share Their Hottest Sellers for March
- Michelle Fantaci Releases First Bridal Collection and More Releases for May
- 4 Perfect Picks for the Woman Who Has It All and Isn't Afraid to Show It Off
- Coralie Charriol Paul Carries on a Classic Design Tradition