In a volatile year for gold, jewelers’ sales were fairly stable, with those in the South and West seeing the biggest gains, according to a January survey of INSTORE's Brain Squad
This article originally appeared in the February 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- 19 Perfect Styles for the Year of the Ear
- Brain Squad Members Share Their Hottest Sellers for March
- Michelle Fantaci Releases First Bridal Collection and More Releases for May
- 4 Perfect Picks for the Woman Who Has It All and Isn't Afraid to Show It Off
- Coralie Charriol Paul Carries on a Classic Design Tradition