Dior spring couture runway 2017 shot. COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
During the 2017 spring/summer ready-to-wear shows, flowers sprouted across the runways, but this trend blossomed into a full-fledged garden party during the later spring 2017 couture shows. Butterflies, dragonflies and ladybugs with an Art Nouveau feeling were all the buzz, as well as snails, snakes and frogs.
Ananda Khalsa Jewelry 22K gold and sterling silver painted bluebirds and floral design necklace. anandakhalsa.com, $1,075
Eden Presley 18K gold carved tourmaline butterfly ring with diamond accents. edenpresley.com, $2,800
Wendy Brandes one-of-a-kind 18K four-color gold Frog and Prince Man Eater ring with brown and white diamonds, tsavorites and pink sapphires. wendybrandes.com, price on request
This article originally appeared in the April 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- The Top 3 Selling Brands of January and More Hot Sellers from Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels That Shine for the Gender-Bending Client
- An Agate-and-Silk Clutch, Custom Kleenex and More March Gear for Jewelry Pros
- 3 Jewels That Prove Purple Reigns on Runways and in Showcases
- Empowering Emeralds Stole the Show at The Golden Globes
Don't Gamble with Your Retirement
Let Wilkerson manage every detail of the most important sale of your life.