Junya Watanabe spring ready-to-wear runway shot. COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
Fashion and fine jewelry often reflect the current mood of the culture, and spring 2017 is no exception. From political protests to the return of the powerful rocker styles of the ‘80s, there is a movement toward a modern version of punk. Whether toned down and feminine, spiked with edgy lines or inspired by tattoo motifs, the contemporary versions are boldly interpreted in black and softened with the glow of gold.
Moratorium 18K gold Cocoon full pavé pendant necklace. moratorium.nyc, $9,348
Karch x Wolfe Love Struck Wildfire Crown Milagros ring set in 10K yellow gold with blackened silver. karenkarch.com, $475
Gillian Steinhardt 14K gold and black diamond earrings. gilliansteinhardt.com, $2,660
This article originally appeared in the April 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- The Top 3 Selling Brands of January and More Hot Sellers from Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels That Shine for the Gender-Bending Client
- An Agate-and-Silk Clutch, Custom Kleenex and More March Gear for Jewelry Pros
- 3 Jewels That Prove Purple Reigns on Runways and in Showcases
- Empowering Emeralds Stole the Show at The Golden Globes
Don't Gamble with Your Retirement
Let Wilkerson manage every detail of the most important sale of your life.