Mulberry fall/winter 2017/18 runway. COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
The fall/winter 2017/18 runways also featured unorthodox color mixes: bold, striking and often juxtaposed with various deep hues. Jewelry designers are likewise coloring outside the lines with highly faceted and rough-hewn combinations that contrast just enough to complement each other.
22K gold ring with lavender spinel and tsavorites.
Pink sapphire and emerald charm necklace.
Melissa Joy Manning
White opal, azurite, malachite and boulder opal two bar cuff.
This article originally appeared in the May 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- 19 Perfect Styles for the Year of the Ear
- Brain Squad Members Share Their Hottest Sellers for March
- Michelle Fantaci Releases First Bridal Collection and More Releases for May
- 4 Perfect Picks for the Woman Who Has It All and Isn't Afraid to Show It Off
- Coralie Charriol Paul Carries on a Classic Design Tradition