Mulberry fall/winter 2017/18 runway. COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
The fall/winter 2017/18 runways also featured unorthodox color mixes: bold, striking and often juxtaposed with various deep hues. Jewelry designers are likewise coloring outside the lines with highly faceted and rough-hewn combinations that contrast just enough to complement each other.
22K gold ring with lavender spinel and tsavorites.
Pink sapphire and emerald charm necklace.
Melissa Joy Manning
White opal, azurite, malachite and boulder opal two bar cuff.
This article originally appeared in the May 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- See How Denim Is Influencing This Year's Jewelry Fashions
- Here's the Timeless Jewelry Look That Zoe Kravitz Reintroduced to the Red Carpet
- Pandora, Gabriel & Co. Topped the Holiday List. Here Were the Other Hot-Selling Brands for December, According to Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels for the Woman Who Loves to Travel the Globe
- Linear Earrings Grab Spotlight on Primetime Emmys Red Carpet
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.