The Holojem technology uses a holographic rendering and interactive platform to create a 3D augmented reality experience for your customers, fantastic for millennials. holojem.com
price on request
Archive of Awe
Let the spectacular creations of the past inspire your customers’ desire to build their own collections. Five minutes looking at this gorgeous book filled with legendary treasures will give anyone serious jewelry goals. accpublishinggroup.com
Crystal Coffee Cup
This crystal-strewn travel mug is the perfect on-brand beverage receptacle for any discerning lover of jewelry or gemology. modcloth.com
You’re a Gem
There are a lot of ring trays and catchall dishes around, but this one — with its glistening, geometric design and cheery message — is one of our favorites. shopwaitingonmartha.com
On the Rocks
This sleek malachite-inspired pattern whispers “remember, you’re in a jewelry store” without being overly on the nose or sacrificing an ounce of elegance. jonathanadler.com
This article originally appeared in the July 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- See How Denim Is Influencing This Year's Jewelry Fashions
- Here's the Timeless Jewelry Look That Zoe Kravitz Reintroduced to the Red Carpet
- Pandora, Gabriel & Co. Topped the Holiday List. Here Were the Other Hot-Selling Brands for December, According to Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels for the Woman Who Loves to Travel the Globe
- Linear Earrings Grab Spotlight on Primetime Emmys Red Carpet
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.