Heavenly bodies fill her imagination and her jewelry collection
The stars captured her fascination from an early age. She loves to stay up late and look up at the heavens, running constellations through her thoughts and watching the moon in all its phases. She is a fan of celestial motifs and prefers her jewelry in precious metals and sparkling accents that allow her to shine.
This article originally appeared in the July 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- The Top 3 Selling Brands of January and More Hot Sellers from Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels That Shine for the Gender-Bending Client
- An Agate-and-Silk Clutch, Custom Kleenex and More March Gear for Jewelry Pros
- 3 Jewels That Prove Purple Reigns on Runways and in Showcases
- Empowering Emeralds Stole the Show at The Golden Globes
Don't Gamble with Your Retirement
Let Wilkerson manage every detail of the most important sale of your life.