Alexander McQueen fall 2017 runway shot. COURTESY OF DAVID FISHER/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
True, black never really goes out of style, but the powerful styles we saw on the fall runway have brought back the edgy sleekness that harks back to the days of the original Emma Peel in The Avengers mixed with the cyber-futurism of The Matrix films. It’s black in all its leather metropolitan austerity. Jewelry follows suit in black on black rhodium finishes accented by black diamonds and spinel in everything from wide collars to shield-like cuffs.
black rhodium over sterling silver cuff bracelet.
Onyx and diamond ring with 14K white gold black rhodium finish.
Collar in midnight sterling silver with black ruthenium hinged collar.
This article originally appeared in the July 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- The 4,000-Year-Old Story of the Jewelry Clasp Told, and More March Service News
- The Top 3 Selling Brands of January and More Hot Sellers from Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels That Shine for the Gender-Bending Client
- An Agate-and-Silk Clutch, Custom Kleenex and More March Gear for Jewelry Pros
- 3 Jewels That Prove Purple Reigns on Runways and in Showcases
Don't Gamble with Your Retirement
Let Wilkerson manage every detail of the most important sale of your life.