Mulberry runway shot. COURTESY OF PIXELFORMULA/SIPA/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
Crochet weaves, swirly patterns, lingerie insets and delicate embroidery all appeared in fall’s ready-to-wear day, cocktail and evening styles. These looks translate into jewelry as we move toward the holidays. Airy, openwork styles evoke the tactile feel of the materials by which they are inspired.
Draped open weave 14K gold with diamond necklace.
Asymmetric openwork 20K gold cuff.
18K gold galaxy earrings with diamond accents.
This article originally appeared in the July 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- See How Denim Is Influencing This Year's Jewelry Fashions
- Here's the Timeless Jewelry Look That Zoe Kravitz Reintroduced to the Red Carpet
- Pandora, Gabriel & Co. Topped the Holiday List. Here Were the Other Hot-Selling Brands for December, According to Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels for the Woman Who Loves to Travel the Globe
- Linear Earrings Grab Spotlight on Primetime Emmys Red Carpet
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.