Versace Fall 2017/18 runway show. COURTESY OF DAVID MAESTRI/WWD/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
In a time when texting and tweeting have eclipsed the more personal act of speaking, words, messages and mottos also appeared in full force on the Fall/Winter 2017/2018 ready-to-wear runways. Jewelry designers are creating everything from witty one-word pieces to full sayings that either hark back to sentiments of the past or have deep significance today.
18K gold Warrior ring.
14K gold Wisdom pendant with sapphires and diamonds.
18K gold With Every Breath bracelet with black enamel and rubies.
This article originally appeared in the August 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- The 4,000-Year-Old Story of the Jewelry Clasp Told, and More March Service News
- The Top 3 Selling Brands of January and More Hot Sellers from Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels That Shine for the Gender-Bending Client
- An Agate-and-Silk Clutch, Custom Kleenex and More March Gear for Jewelry Pros
- 3 Jewels That Prove Purple Reigns on Runways and in Showcases
Don't Gamble with Your Retirement
Let Wilkerson manage every detail of the most important sale of your life.