Oscar de la Renta spring 2018 bridal runway show. PHOTO COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
When we talk about non-traditional being the new norm for weddings, we weren’t exactly thinking white denim and all styles of pants as viable alternatives to gowns. But on the spring 2018 bridal runways, Oscar de la Renta and independent talents showed these casual variations, along with their more serious floor-length lace and beaded numbers. This informal approach to bridal calls for more alternative options in all forms of wedding jewelry.
18K white gold and diamond effortless teardrop cuff.
18K white gold and diamond Taken necklace.
14K art deco slim rings.
$2,255 (diamond), $1,650 (emerald)
This article originally appeared in the September 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- See How Denim Is Influencing This Year's Jewelry Fashions
- Here's the Timeless Jewelry Look That Zoe Kravitz Reintroduced to the Red Carpet
- Pandora, Gabriel & Co. Topped the Holiday List. Here Were the Other Hot-Selling Brands for December, According to Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels for the Woman Who Loves to Travel the Globe
- Linear Earrings Grab Spotlight on Primetime Emmys Red Carpet
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.