Reem Acra spring 2018 bridal runway show. PHOTO COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
Black bows, ribbons, gloves and belts accented white gowns during the bridal runway shows. In jewelry, this translates into either black diamonds or blackened metals which play off of shimmering yellow gold, sparkling white diamonds or lustrous pearls. Styles in engagement rings and wedding bands and complementary jewels are anything but conventional and range from stacks of contrasting metal and black-and-white diamond wedding bands to nature-inspired headpieces.
Sylva & Cie
18K white rose-cut diamond ring (approx. 5.32 TCW).
Price on request
18K pavé diamond caged white freshwater pearl earrings
Medusa headpiece in gold leaf, oxidized silver and diamond accents.
This article originally appeared in the September 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- See How Denim Is Influencing This Year's Jewelry Fashions
- Here's the Timeless Jewelry Look That Zoe Kravitz Reintroduced to the Red Carpet
- Pandora, Gabriel & Co. Topped the Holiday List. Here Were the Other Hot-Selling Brands for December, According to Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels for the Woman Who Loves to Travel the Globe
- Linear Earrings Grab Spotlight on Primetime Emmys Red Carpet
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.