Calvin Klein spring 2018 runway show, NYFW. PHOTO COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
During New York Fashion Week, Spring 2018 color was out in full force. Ready-to-wear designers had a major orange crush. Jewelry designers are also giving orange a new twist in big juicy gemstones that range from hessonite and spessartite garnets to mystical fire opals.
One-of-a-kind fire opal Buddha carving set inside crystal dome and gold frame with diamond and carnelian flowers on the border.
Melissa Joy Manning
Montana agate double band ring.
Spessartite cabochon ring in 18K yellow gold with diamonds.
This article originally appeared in the November 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- See How Denim Is Influencing This Year's Jewelry Fashions
- Here's the Timeless Jewelry Look That Zoe Kravitz Reintroduced to the Red Carpet
- Pandora, Gabriel & Co. Topped the Holiday List. Here Were the Other Hot-Selling Brands for December, According to Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels for the Woman Who Loves to Travel the Globe
- Linear Earrings Grab Spotlight on Primetime Emmys Red Carpet
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.