Children’s jewelry performed weakly over the last year, with the best sales seen in the West and in country towns and the worst in the Midwest and in large cities.
This article originally appeared in the November 2017 edition of INSTORE.
What's the Brain Squad?
If you're the owner or top manager of a U.S. jewelry store, you're invited to join the INSTORE Brain Squad. By taking one five-minute quiz a month, you can get a free t-shirt, be featured prominently in this magazine, and make your voice heard on key issues affecting the jewelry industry. Good deal, right? Sign up here.
Latest Products Stories
- See How Denim Is Influencing This Year's Jewelry Fashions
- Here's the Timeless Jewelry Look That Zoe Kravitz Reintroduced to the Red Carpet
- Pandora, Gabriel & Co. Topped the Holiday List. Here Were the Other Hot-Selling Brands for December, According to Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels for the Woman Who Loves to Travel the Globe
- Linear Earrings Grab Spotlight on Primetime Emmys Red Carpet
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.