The ultimate personal power piece, from serene to sexy.
Bridal rings are synonymous with romance, but the category of self-purchased finger finery is holding strong. The bold, confident women of the world are looking for ways to express their personalities, and with these rings, you’ll have what they’re looking for right at your fingertips.
Graymoor Lane Designs (ABOVE)
Model Basia Milewicz wears 14K gold and diamond jewelry by Graymoor Lane Designs, including Cypress pendant ($795), Pavé Bloom stacking rings ($750-795) and Mini Bloom stacking rings.
Photographer: Anthony Batista, Agency: PI&C
These thoughtful jewels don’t scream, they whisper. Understated elegance, earthy gemstones, and the smooth gleam of precious metal make these easy-to-love rings as soothing as they are lovely.
Sterling silver with rhodium finish and blue topaz (2.04 TCW).
(401) 667-7279, bastian-inverun.com
14K yellow gold ring with rose-cut diamonds.
(917) 450-0599, jewelyrie.com
14K green gold ring with dendritic agate.
(718) 571-9049, judipowersjewelry.com
18K yellow gold ring with diamond (0.04 TCW) and sapphire (0.57 TCW).
14K yellow gold ring with freshwater seed cultured pearls and diamonds.
(800) 556-7738, imperialpearl.com
14K yellow gold ring with diamonds.
(917) 805-1985, montmorenyccollection.com
Shamila Fine Jewelry
14K white, yellow, and rose gold ring with rutilated topaz and diamonds.
(206) 669-7688, shamila.com
Ring in sterling silver with a 10K yellow gold spinning band.
(905) 882-8595, meditationrings.com
Daria de Koning
18K yellow gold ring with turquoise and iolite.
(310) 873-3236, dariadekoning.com
Sizzling with pizzazz, these rockin’ rings are ready to pop the champagne and pump up the music. Bright colors and dynamic shapes crossed with unexpected design make these bold beauties hard to resist.
18K white gold ring with black rhodium finish and mine-cut diamonds.
(415) 863-1475, sethicouture.com
Platinum ring with royal blue moonstone (9.00 TCW) and sapphires (0.37 TCW) and diamonds (0.19 TCW).
(626) 331-4533, omiprive.com
14K gold-plated brass ring with amethyst, lemon quartz, and cubic zirconia.
(212) 244-1877, bounkit.com
Platinum ring with sapphires (9.92 TCW) and diamonds (1.20 TCW).
(310) 276-6041, robertprocop.com
14K rose gold ring with rhodolite garnet (14.00 TCW) and diamonds (2.36 TCW).
(516) 466-7200, levian.com
Lost Bird Designs
14K rose gold ring with coral, Australian opal, and diamonds.
Oxidized sterling silver ring with diamonds and 18K yellow gold.
(612) 875-5788, karinjacobson.com
18K white gold ring with diamonds (0.70 TCW).
18K yellow gold ring with Mahenge garnet and diamonds.
(866) 472-5699, anthonylent.com
Latest Products Stories
- See How Denim Is Influencing This Year's Jewelry Fashions
- Here's the Timeless Jewelry Look That Zoe Kravitz Reintroduced to the Red Carpet
- Pandora, Gabriel & Co. Topped the Holiday List. Here Were the Other Hot-Selling Brands for December, According to Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels for the Woman Who Loves to Travel the Globe
- Linear Earrings Grab Spotlight on Primetime Emmys Red Carpet
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.