Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2018 Runway Show. PHOTO COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
There was an air of nobility as fashion designers such as Dolce & Gabbana and Gucci sent models accessorized in tiaras, diadems and parures with a regal feeling down the spring 2018 runways. Precious gemstones and elegantly proportioned earrings and necklaces designed in collaboration with top jewelry designers were also a hit this season. Here we feature how rings and necklaces are inspired by the royal jewels of the crown.
14K intricate filigree band ring inspired by a tiara.
Diamond tiara necklace in 14K pink gold.
Lulu & Shay
Fancy sapphire 14K gold Beatrix Marquis ring and Pear Seaweed ring in 14K yellow gold with pink tourmaline center.
Beatrix ring $1,725; Seaweed ring $1,350
This article originally appeared in the December 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- From Pink Diamond Phone Cases to the Ultimate Earring Problem Solver, Here's April's Jewelry Pro Gear
- Hearts on Fire Takes Top Spot in Hot Brands for February
- From an Interchangeable Earring System to Enamel Bangles, Here are the Latest New Collections
- Four Jewels for the Customer Who Loves All Things Glittery
- Here's the Earring Trend That Went Long at the SAG Awards
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.