Wear Your Home On Your Sleeve
Evocateur’s custom map story designs are perfect for customers who want a beautiful piece of jewelry that celebrates the deep personal connection a person can have to a place — whether that’s home, a beloved vacation spot or even a wedding location. evocateurstyle.com
Naples, FL, map cuff in 22K gold leaf.
Dotty for Disco Dots
The new Disco Dot collection from Carelle offers more of what customers love about this brand: beautifully crafted jewelry that’s elegant enough to wear all the time but so well-designed they’ll never get tired of it. The geometric Disco Dot pieces are classic with a hint of playfulness. carelle.com
18K yellow gold pendant with diamonds
A New Way to Forever
The newly launched Forevermark Tribute collection is dedicated to celebrating the unique qualities and characteristics of a woman. This sensual, minimalist collection offers unexpected diamond shapes in barely-there bezel-set designs that make a major impact. forevermark.com
18K white gold earrings with diamonds
This article originally appeared in the December 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- From Pink Diamond Phone Cases to the Ultimate Earring Problem Solver, Here's April's Jewelry Pro Gear
- Hearts on Fire Takes Top Spot in Hot Brands for February
- From an Interchangeable Earring System to Enamel Bangles, Here are the Latest New Collections
- Four Jewels for the Customer Who Loves All Things Glittery
- Here's the Earring Trend That Went Long at the SAG Awards
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.