Advance Your Designs
Jewelry designer Rémy Rotenier’s latest DVD, Advanced Jewelry Design, helps advanced students of rendering to elevate their skills.
MJSA Press has released a new book, A Jeweler’s Guide To Apprenticeships: How To Create Effective Programs. The new release, by educator and award-winning jewelry artist Nanz Aalund, offers a collection of tests, step-by-step projects and even interviews with professional jewelers.
Light It Up
The Linx floor lamp from Lumi Source calls to mind the planes of a faceted gem in an understated, industrial-chic way.
A Real Cocktail Ring
Finally, a chic, grown-up version of the Ring Pop: Sweet Saba’s Campari on the Rocks offers a high fashion incarnation of everyone’s favorite edible accessory.
These lovely fused glass dishes from Dunitz & Company are hand cut and painted by artisans in Guatemala.
This article originally appeared in the January 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- See How Denim Is Influencing This Year's Jewelry Fashions
- Here's the Timeless Jewelry Look That Zoe Kravitz Reintroduced to the Red Carpet
- Pandora, Gabriel & Co. Topped the Holiday List. Here Were the Other Hot-Selling Brands for December, According to Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels for the Woman Who Loves to Travel the Globe
- Linear Earrings Grab Spotlight on Primetime Emmys Red Carpet
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.