Zoe Kravitz wearing two rivière necklaces by Tiffany & Co. at the 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards Red Carpet Arrivals.
Photo courtesy of Rex/Shutterstock
When Zoe Kravitz walked onto the red carpet at the Emmys in two diamond necklaces by Tiffany & Co., an age-old classic style quickly became popular again. The necklaces are called rivières (“river of diamonds”). Variations range from the traditional larger diamonds in graduated multi-strand styles to smaller melee set all around channel looks. Current versions are usually choker length and make a good case for either upgrading or layering with the fabric chokers from a few years back.
18K white gold graduated diamond necklace (15.00 TCW).
Platinum and diamond three row Cascade Necklace with 253 round diamonds (25.14 TCW) and 21 baguette diamonds (1.98 TCW).
18K gold rivière diamond necklace (10.00 TCW).
This article originally appeared in the February 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- The 4,000-Year-Old Story of the Jewelry Clasp Told, and More March Service News
- The Top 3 Selling Brands of January and More Hot Sellers from Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels That Shine for the Gender-Bending Client
- An Agate-and-Silk Clutch, Custom Kleenex and More March Gear for Jewelry Pros
- 3 Jewels That Prove Purple Reigns on Runways and in Showcases
Don't Gamble with Your Retirement
Let Wilkerson manage every detail of the most important sale of your life.