Tom Ford spring 2018 runway show. Photo courtesy of Rex/Shutterstock
International ready-to-wear designers were feeling the blues when they sent an American classic — denim — down the runways for spring 2018. From dressed up to ripped up, from darker to lighter washes, from western to rock ‘n roll influences, it was all about the jeans this season. Jewelry designers are also tuning in to the soul of the blues in a range of denim-friendly gemstones, which includes lapis, iolite, and natural Ceylon sapphires.
Lapis center necklace in 24K gold and oxidized sterling silver.
Guided Ring in 18K yellow gold with lapis center and black and white diamond accents.
14K yellow gold lapis earrings with multi-color tourmaline accents.
This article originally appeared in the February 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- The 4,000-Year-Old Story of the Jewelry Clasp Told, and More March Service News
- The Top 3 Selling Brands of January and More Hot Sellers from Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels That Shine for the Gender-Bending Client
- An Agate-and-Silk Clutch, Custom Kleenex and More March Gear for Jewelry Pros
- 3 Jewels That Prove Purple Reigns on Runways and in Showcases
Don't Gamble with Your Retirement
Let Wilkerson manage every detail of the most important sale of your life.