Renewal and sustainability influence her jewelry conscience
The Environmental Activist does care about personal style, but first, she demands to know where and how her jewelry was made, and if it was made with sustainability in mind. She knows she’s powerful enough to make a change in the world and that no step toward saving Mother Earth and her people is too small to take.
This article originally appeared in the February 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- 19 Perfect Styles for the Year of the Ear
- Brain Squad Members Share Their Hottest Sellers for March
- Michelle Fantaci Releases First Bridal Collection and More Releases for May
- 4 Perfect Picks for the Woman Who Has It All and Isn't Afraid to Show It Off
- Coralie Charriol Paul Carries on a Classic Design Tradition